Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

"It's A String Thing!" # 119


In this week's "It's a String Thing" #119, Adele wanted to mark the 100th anniversary of the iconic bottle design of the Coca-Cola Company.

She selected TanglePatterns String 011 (by Yamit Fridman) whose lines suggest a bottle shape.
Patterns  are
100 by CZT® Adele Bruno
Bublz by Lori Byerly
Ripples by Helen Williams

I decided to use 100 along my string line. 100 was easy to draw. That is a stepout that is so simple to remember and so many variations.
I had a tough time deciding whether I wanted to put Bublz inside the bottle shape or Ripples to look like the glass. Then I decided that since Adele selected Ripples because it reminded her of the feel of the bottle, Ripples it would be.. I could not stop with the Ripples so left with very less space for Bublz..

Here's my tile.

Let's keep tangling!

The tiles entered for this challenge are published on mondays on Adele Bruno's blog

2 comments: